Saturday, January 14, 2017

FANDESIGN 2017 January


★ German / Deutsche Version - klick hier ★

At first – thanks for reading this blog. It means a lot to me. I have much fun creating those and I hope, with that kind of support, I can keep DOA alive for a long time.

I love to support the series as good as I can. Let's start with the first blog of “Fandesign of the month” - january 2017. There are thousands of submissions, Team Ninja received over the years when it comes to their Halloween Design Contents. Here are some examples, of the winning designs. (please note: every option you read here, is my personal option)


No. 1 Nyotengu

The artist who created this masterpiece of a dress has a really nice taste and a sense for elegance and sexiness at the same time. The amount of the details is really amazing and all of them are placed really wisely. I do really love the scepter (British. Sceptr) – it has such a great Sailormoon Vibe ( I still am the little 90s fanboy, when it comes to Bunny).

Thanks to the artist, thanks Team Ninja for picking this up!

No. 2 Ein

This artist do know Ein very well. This is something he would pretty much wear. I like the golden-yellowish pants, the golden shoes and the details at the backside. The black feathers are looking really nice.


Thanks to the artist – good job!

No. 3 Lei Fang

Alright – this is one of my No. 1 fan designs. Yeah, it has lotta “sexy” parts in it but they are so tastefully chosen that I love the outcome of this outfit so much! The tiny bells at the upper front make it perfect for me. I see this outfit as an “DOA-original”. Thankfully, Team Ninja shared this outfits with all of us.


Thanks to the artist – you did a lovely job!


SHOWCASE-VIDEO




Battle Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment