Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy Birthday GEN FU



The DOA series was one of the first 3D-Fighting Game series I have ever played. I was amazed by the graphics, the characters and the speed in DOA1 but since DOA2, I have become a core fan because of the multi-platform-stages, the counter-system, the soundtrack and the modern Ninja-theme. I did feel the love, the producers did put into this product.

Not even in my dreams, I was thinking about having my own outfits in my favourite fighting game, but it happen twice. Thank you Team Ninja – I'm really thankful for life!

These are two of a few outfits I made for Gen Fu, that are not a part of the game on the other hand, but I showed my love for this old man on the other one, since I was afraid, that he would not come back, since he was “junst” an “unlockable character” back in DoA5 Vanilla.




Even for Dead or Alive 6, I don't wanna miss one of my favourite characters, that helped to define the series.
Happy Birthday old Master – hopefully, you are going to get a special gift.

*twinkle twinkle Shimbori-san – please give him his DOA2-Yin-Yang-Battle-Suit ;)

Here's a little DOA5-Tribute Gallery for our old man.



No comments:

Post a Comment