Thursday, January 21, 2016

DOA5 Last Round Merchandise ( DOA5LR )


Oh dear!! What a nice gift!!

Well, it is not a secret, that I am a big fan of the DOA series. Since TECMO and KOEI became Koei Tecmo, the series grows and shines, which makes me really happy. Especially the fans of the franchise can be really satisfied. Fan-made outfits and tons of suggestions became real in DOA5 – what kind of company does that? Like really! This is so unique! 

!Thank you!


The community does even more! Within the last 4 years, I met really interesting and lovely people of the KT-family. Staff members of Koei Tecmo Europe like Chin (Community Manager) or fans like me. We are in contact, even we do live in different countries or even continents. I look forward to the day, we can spent some quality time together in person.

                             (Samurai Warriors 4: Empires Button - EU-Release: march 11, 2016)

This great gift was send out by TK's office in England. I will find a great place for my 
new Dead or Alive 5 Last Round merchandise dolls Momiji, Ayane, Marie Rose and Kasumi!

Thanks for being there.

All the best.
Keep on trucking.


xoxo Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment